| I am going to | |
| | Input/Output |
| | Aight, aite, alright |
| | I Agree |
| | I Am Bored |
| | In Any Case |
| | In Any Event |
| | It's All Good |
| | I Ain't Laughing I Actually Laughed |
| | I Am Not A Doctor |
| | I Am Not A Lawyer (this is an uninformed opinion) |
| | In A Second |
| | In Accordance With I Agree With |
| | I Agree With That/This Comment |
| | I Agree With This Comment So Much |
| | I'm Back |
| | I Beg To Differ |
| | International Bank Account Number |
| | I'll Be Back |
| | Ibidem (In the same place) |
| | International Business Machines |
| | In Before The Delete I Beg To Differ |
| | In Before the Lock |
| | I Beg Your Pardon |
| | I See |
| | I couldn't agree more |
| | I Can't Believe... |
| | I can't be bothered |
| | I Can't Believe It |
| | I Can't Belive It's Not Butter |
| | I can't believe she said that |
| | I Couldn't Care Less |
| | Insane Clown Posse (band) |
| | I Seek You (Instant Messaging Program) |
| | I Can't Remember |
| | I Couldn't/Can't Stop Laughing |
| | Information and Communication Technology |
| | Intensive Care Unit I See You |
| | I See What You Did There |
| | In Case You Didn't Know |
| | Identity |
| | In Da Butt |
| | I Don't Believe It |
| | I Dont Care |
| | Indeed |
| | Integrated Development Environment Integrated Device Electronics |
| | I Don't Even Know |
| | I Don't F***ing Care |
| | I Don't F***ing Know |
| | I Don't Feel Like It |
| | I Don't Give A Crap |
| | I Don't Give A Damn. |
| | I Don't Give A F*** |
| | I Don't Give A Rat's A** |
| | I Don't Give A S**t |
| | I Don't Get It |
| | I'd Do Her/Him |
| | I Don't Have A Clue |
| | I Doubt It |
| | I Don't Know |
| | I Don't Know Either |
| | I Don't Know Why |
| | Inactive |
| | I Don't Like It |
| | I Don't Love/Like You |
| | It Doesn't Matter Intelligent Dance Music |
| | I Don't kNow |
| | I Don't Remember |
| | I Don't Really Care |
| | I Don't Really Give A F*** |
| | I Don't Really Know |
| | If Destroyed, Still True |
| | I Don't Think |
| | I Don't Think So |
| | I Don't Understand |
| | I Don't Know |
| | I Don't Want |
| | I Don't Wanna Talk About It |
| | Id Est (that is) Internet Explorer |
| | If and only if Identification: Friend or Foe Internet Friends Forever |
| | I F***ing Hate You |
| | I F***ing Love You |
| | I F***ing Love You |
| | Ignorant |
| | Ignore I Gotta Go |
| | Ignore |
| | Alright |
| | I Get It |
| | I Got Mine |
| | In Game Name |
| | I'm Going Now, Bye |
| | I've Got Nothing To Say |
| | I Guess So |
| | I got to go |
| | I Give Up |
| | I Hate You |
| | i hate mondays |
| | I Hate My Life |
| | I have no clue |
| | I Have No F***ing Clue |
| | I Have No Idea |
| | I Hope So |
| | I Hate This |
| | I Hate You |
| | I Hate You |
| | I Hate You So Much |
| | Alright, OK |
| | I'm In Love |
| | If I'm Not Mistaken |
| | Idiot in room |
| | If I Remember Correctly |
| | Internet Information Services |
| | if i tell u will u tell me a secret? |
| | If I Tell You What It Means I Will Have to Kill You |
| | If I Tell You What This Means Will You Buy Me a Drink? |
| | If I Tell You What This Means Will You Kiss Me? |
| | I'm Joking |
| | I Just Don't Give A F*** |
| | I'm Just Saying |
| | I Just Want To Know |
| | I Know |
| | I Know How You Feel |
| | I Kinda Like You |
| | I Know More Than You |
| | I Know, Right |
| | I Knew That |
| | I Know What You Mean |
| | I know what you did last summer |
| | I know where you live |
| | I Know What You Mean |
| | I Know You |
| | I'll Keep You Posted |
| | In Love |
| | Ich Liebe Dich (I Love You) |
| | I Love Him/Her |
| | I Love It |
| | Cool, tight, etc |
| | Fresh, cool |
| | I lige måde (the same to you) Industrial Light and Magic |
| | I Love My Life |
| | In Loving Memory Of |
| | I Love You |
| | I love you too |
| | I Love You So F***ing Much |
| | I love you so much |
| | I Love You Too |
| | I Love You |
| | I Love You Too |
| | I Love You All |
| | I Love You As A Friend |
| | I Love You As a Mate |
| | I Love You Both |
| | I'll Love You Forever |
| | I Love You Guys/Girls |
| | I'll Let You Know |
| | I love you lots |
| | I Love You Like A Sister |
| | I Love You Long Time |
| | I Love You More |
| | I Love You So Damn Much |
| | I Love You So F***ing Much |
| | I Love You So Much |
| | I Love You So Much Baby |
| | I Love You So Much More |
| | I Love You Too |
| | I Love You Very Much |
| | I Love You With All My Heart |
| | Instant Message |
| | I am going to |
| | In My Absolutely Honest Opinion |
| | In My Arrogant Opinion |
| | Internet Message Access Protocol |
| | I'm Bored |
| | Imbalanced |
| | in My Biased Opinion |
| | In My Considered Opinion |
| | Internet Movie Database |
| | In My Experience |
| | In My Educated Opinion |
| | International Monetary Fund |
| | In My F***ing Arrogant Opinion |
| | In My F***ing Opinion |
| | In My Head |
| | In My Humble Opinion |
| | Instant Messaging |
| | In My Knowledge |
| | I'm Going To |
| | In My Most Arrogant Opinion |
| | It Made My Day |
| | In My Not So Humble Opinion |
| | In My Opinion |
| | In My Own Opinion |
| | In My Personal Opinion |
| | I Mean, Really |
| | I miss you |
| | I Miss You So Much |
| | Instant Messaging Virtual Universe |
| | Inquiring minds want to know |
| | I Miss You |
| | I miss You Already |
| | I Miss You So F***ing Much |
| | I Miss You So Much |
| | I Miss You Too |
| | Definite |
| | I'm Not Bothered |
| | In Before (already mentioned) |
| | It's no big deal |
| | Incoming |
| | Independent |
| | Isn't it? Initialization |
| | I Never Knew Tattoo |
| | Tattooed |
| | Isn't It |
| | I Know |
| | I Know, Right? |
| | In No Particular Order |
| | It's Not Rocket Science |
| | Isn't it |
| | I envy you |
| | I Need You |
| | I'm On A Boat |
| | I'm Outta Here |
| | Indication of Interest I'm Over It |
| | It's Okay If You're A Republican |
| | Isle Of Man |
| | In Other News |
| | I don't know |
| | I Owe You |
| | In Other Words |
| | If Only You Knew |
| | Internet Protocol Intellectual Property |
| | Instant Payment Notification (PayPal) I'm Posting Naked |
| | Initial Public Offering |
| | MP3 player from Apple |
| | Intelligence Quotient |
| | Irish Republican Army |
| | Internet Relay Chat |
| | I Really Don't Care |
| | I Really Don't Give A F*** |
| | I Really Don't Know |
| | Feeling good, alright |
| | In Real Life |
| | I Really Like You |
| | I Rest My Case |
| | Internal Revenue Service |
| | Inshaa Allah (Arabic), OK |
| | I'm So Bored |
| | Integrated Services Digital Network |
| | Suffix indicating vagueness |
| | I Still Love You |
| | In Search Of |
| | Internet Service Provider |
| | International Space Station I'm So Sorry |
| | It Seems To Me |
| | I Seem To Recall |
| | I See What You Did There |
| | I See What You Mean |
| | Information Technology |
| | I Totally Agree |
| | I Trust And Love You |
| | In The Butt Is The Best |
| | In This Channel In That Case |
| | Alright? (Hello) |
| | In The Know |
| | It's That Man Again |
| | I Think Not |
| | I Think/Thought So |
| | In This Thread |
| | In These Tough Economic Times |
| | Independent TV (UK) |
| | I Think You'll Find |
| | I'll Tell You Later |
| | I Think You Mean |
| | I Told You So |
| | It's In The Zone |
| | I Will Always Love You |
| | I Would Hit It |
| | I Wish I Knew |
| | It Wasn't Me |
| | I Want Sex Now |
| | I Want To Die |
| | Hiya, hello |
| | If You Ask Me |
| | If You Believe That You'll Believe Anything |
| | In Your Dreams |
| | If You Didn't Know |
| | If You Don't Mind |
| | In Your Face |
| | In Your Head |
| | If You Know What I Mean |
| | In Your Opinion |
| | I Like You |
| | If You Say So |
| | If You See What I Mean |
| | All right |
| | If You Think That |
| | Is, it's |
Kata pengantar
Begitu banyak kita menemukan daftar istilah bahasa inggris slang , akronim dan singkatan-singkatan yang sering kita temukan di artikel website , ICQ chat room , blog , SMS , ataupun forum-forum internet . beberapa kata di bawah ini mungkin sudah familiar bagi sebagian dari kita :
| ASAP | ||
| LOL | ||
| LMAO | ||
| OOT | ||
| CU | ||
| FAQ | ||
| WTF | ||
Dan masih banyak lagi , Tetapi setidaknya ada saja sebuah phrase kata atau singkatan inggris slang yang belum kita kenal dan mungkin terasa asing , berangkat dari kenyataan tersebut sekedar iseng-iseng untuk ngisi materi blog gua coba ngumpulin bahan melalui searching di Paman google dan wal hasil gua rangkum di blog ini .
xd Baiklah marilah kita cari tahu arti mereka masing-masing ,Supaya lebih mudah urutan abjad dari hurup a-z sebagai penyempit pencarian
Walaupun tidak lengkap at least Semoga bisa membantu .
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar